* Complete system integration to your vehicle
* Global coverage with quad-band GSM frequency
* Extensive functions through SMS
* Immobilize your vehicle on demand
* Silent listener in Monitoring Mode
* GPRS and Internet application
* GPS Chip: SIRF III chip
* Network: GSM / GPRS
* GSM Frequency: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
* GSM/GPRS Module: Simcom Sim340
* GPS Sensitivity: -159 dBM
* GPS Accuracy: 5 M
* Time to First Fix:
-Cold status: 45s
-Warm status: 35s
-Hot status: 1s
* Power Supply: 12V Automotive Battery
* Backup Power: Built-in Rechargeable 3.7 V 1000 mAh Li-ion Battery
* Backup Power Battery Life: 80 hours standby
* Working Temperature: -20 to 55 C
* Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
* Altitude Limit: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max
* Velocity Limit: 515 meters/second (1000 knots) max
* Acceleration Limit: Less than 4g
* System compatibility :Windows7 and Windows Vista
* Dimension: 103 (L) x 54 (W) x 34 (H) mm
* NOTE: This GSM product is compatible with the four frequencies of 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz. It can be used throughout the world.
* Great for private use, company car or rental fleet management
* Comes with external GSM and GPS antenna for excellent reception
* Install the mic inside your passenger compartment, and you can listen to conversations inside the car without letting any passenger or driver know
* Comes with detailed instructions on how to work with GPRS enabled SIM and setup internet monitoring (fixed IP only), so constant tracking information can be displayed on a detailed map
Here is a small list of what it can do for you and your vehicle
* Track on Demand - Replies with a TXT message of current latitude, longitude, speed, and time, as well as an Internet map link to your cellphone to show you exactly where the GPS tracker/your vehicle is.
* Geo-fencing control - When the vehicle moves in/out the preset scope, it will send an SMS alarm to the authorized phone numbers.
* Movement and Speed Alert: The tracker can warm you with SMS message when the vehicle starts to move from a stationary status,or when the vehicle is moving faster than a preset speed.
* Stop the Engine: You can send an SMS message to the tracker to cut off the gas and battery power,so the engine will remain in an immobilized stated until your remove the alarm status.
* GPRS: With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you can monitor real-time movement of your vehicle with the supplied software on your computer.
How does the GPS Car Tracker work?
* The unit is powered by automotive battery,and should be installed inside a vehicle (preferably a place where it cannot be seen, for example, under the car seat).It runs on the latest GPS SiRF III chip-set, a sophisticated GPS microchip embedded into the heart of the tracker which continually reads its own location from low orbiting global satellites and then utilizes the GSM/GPRS infrastructure operated by your cellular network provider to transmit its current location to you. All you need to do is insert a working SIM card, it even has Quad-band Connectivity so it works anywhere in the world. The GPS Car Tracker makes no sound at all, so you are fully aware of what ishappening to your car, but the inside driver and passenger don't know that their activity and locations are been constantly reported.
* GPS Car Tracker
* GPS Antenna
* GSM Antenna
* Software CD
* English Manual
"Thank you for the professional
service. Wow... incredible how
yitech can complete orders
so smooth. I am really satisfied
with the products."
—— Steve, United States
"Many thanks for you guys all.
It is a pleasure to do business
with you. I am just kicking
myself that I did not find you
earlier. Thanks again."
—— Daniel, Australia
TEL: +86 755 88361602
FAX: +86 755 83988305
4F, Saige Building, Huanqiang Road,
Futian District, Shenzhen, China